The Presidential Oath: As Sworn By Donald J. Trump.

Date – Jan 20th. 2017.

Place – Washington D.C.

Enter Donald J. Trump, stage right, hair rigid with gel despite the cold winter breeze blowing in from the Potomac river….

Supreme Justice ” Raise your hand. Oh, isn’t it tiny!”

Donald Trump

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) , hey  I can do either, or neither, but swearing? Swearing I’m good at, anyway whatever…. that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, that’s my office, my beautiful office, it’s a beautiful office,  but if necessary I’ll execute the office, and then build another one, nobody does building offices like me. And I’ll execute Hillary, or anyone else I choose to, because I’m the boss and she’s fired, and will to the best of my Ability, and lets face it,  I do have a lot of ability, lot of ability folks, always shown my ability, to preserve, which I’m very good at, very good , to protect, nobody protects like I do,  and defend the Constitution of the United States. Beautiful country, gotta love it.”

TrumpPope

As per @Itwitius   @davidwaywell

Comments

Popular Posts